Do you know your popular science fiction? Find out with this fun quiz:
Simply name the film/TV programme the following quotations come from – a point for each film, plus an extra point for the name of the character who said it.
1. Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
2. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
3. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
4. Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!
5. I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.
If you’re a true scifi fan you will be reading them out in the correct accents!
ANSWERS: 1. Slartibartfast, The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy. 2. Yoda, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. 3. Spock, Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan. 4. Taylor, The Planet of The Apes. 5. The Terminator, Terminator 2.
How did you do? Score 1-3: Do you even like scifi? 4-7: Marvin the Paranoid Android. 8-10: Jedi master.