Are you superintelligent or a complete and utter smeghead? Take my fun science fiction quiz to find out:
- What was unusual about Zaphod Beeblebrox, one of the main characters in Douglas Adams’ Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy?
a) He was green
b) He had two heads and three arms
c) He was from Stoke on Trent
- In Star Trek, what was the middle name of Captain James T. Kirk?
- In Red Dwarf, what was the purpose of the original ship, before the disaster struck which killed the crew?
b) Transporting cargo
c) Passenger ship
- In Doctor Who, what is River Song’s real name?
a) Ocean Tune
b) River Song
c) Melody Pond
- The Torchwood Institute, as featured in Torchwood, was set up by:
a) King Charles I
b) Queen Victoria
c) Queen Elizabeth I
- In Quantum Leap, the main character Sam is aided by who?
a) Tim and Zippy
b) Al and Ziggy
c) Abe and Dopey
And a bonus question for Doctor Who fans everywhere:
- In the episode Love and Monsters, the main character Elton says you can’t beat what?
a) A bit of ELO
b) A sniff of alcohol
c) A poke in the eye
Answers: 1. b 2. c 3. a 4. c 5. b 6. b 7. a
How did you do? 6-7 right: Marvin the Paranoid Android (brain the size of a planet) 3-5 right: Scotty (beam us up). 1-2 right: Arnold Judas Rimmer (aka smeghead)